We are continuously updating the site with logistics-related information, which can help you planning your trip thoroughly.
Please visit the site from time to time.
The Taikai will be held at the Ayase Budokan, where most DKMS have taken place as well as Soke's Tuesday's trainings.
There are restaurants in the area for lunch, and if you bring your own food or snacks, outside the training hall are tables and chairs. No food or drinks are allowed inside the training area.
There is no pre-registration. Registration and fees will be at the door on the first day of the event.
The cost for the Taikai will be 14,000 yen for the 2 days.
Training will be:
Friday - 10-12 and 14-16:00.
Saturday - same
As a start please see the following documents.
- Tips for travelling in Japan (by Cinzia Dolcini)
- How to reach the Bujinkan Honbu Dojo (by Cinzia Dolcini)
- Accommodation listing -- UPDATED January 15, 2013 - New accommodations available!!
- Kashiwa-Atago Train Schedule -- UPDATED January 20, 2013
- Kashiwa-Ayase Train Schedule -- UPDATED January 23, 2013